Friday, April 17, 2009

Symptom Log: Day 5

  • Paraesthesia (Partial numbness, tingling, buzzing and vibration sensations)
  • Anaesthesia (Complete numbness/loss of sensation)
  • Ataxia (Loss of coordination)
  • Intention tremor (Shaking when performing fine movements)
  • Dysmetria (Constant under- or overshooting limb movements)
  • Frigidity (Inability to become sexually aroused)
  • Depression
  • Cognitive dysfunction (Short-term and long-term memory problems, forgetfulness, slow word recall)
  • Mood swings, emotional lability
  • Anxiety 
  • Fatigue 
  • Uhthoff's Symptom (Increase in severity of symptoms with heat)
  • Sleeping Disorders
  • Inappropriately cold body parts
I haven't had foot drop in two days, so I consider it not to be a current symptom. I did wake up with a runny nose, dry, sore throat and a 99 degree temperature. Since I am undergoing chemotherapy if I get a 100 degree temperature I am to go directly to Emerg.

Do not pass go. Do not stop to think about it, just go directly to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment