Saturday, June 27, 2009

It lives.

I've been better for a few days, but I've come to this empty text box so many times and nothing comes out.

I've been on Wellbutrin for three weeks now and other than a little more energy, I still hate my life and wish for it to be over. This is what they call "situational depression". The facts of my life suck, therefore I am depressed. There ain't a legal drug on the planet that's going to change that reality.

I go in for my fourth mitoxantrone treatment on Tuesday. My immune system will be on the upswing when my birthday happens.

On Friday I go to an agency that specializes in helping the disabled find work. I'm pretty sure that I am going to have another frustrating time trying to explain to someone that this is permanent, but the issues change minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day, etc. etc. The last person I was trying to deal with acted like I was making it up and couldn't seem to understand MS is chronic, probably progressive, there is no cure and I'm not mentally retarded as a result.

I am going to go back to bed I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment