Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just sitting.

Two weekends ago I had my house and my routine (that was going awesome and everything) totally upended. The first weekend was just awful, spent running around trying to fix things. I spent the two days of the weekend wanting to curl up in a ball and cry. The situation got fixed come the following Monday but it has cost us some space in the house. I needed a day or two to recover. I got up and went to work and that was that.

I started coming down with a cold on Saturday morning. I beat it into submission with liberal doses of cold medication, vitamin C and hot honey and lemon beverages. I still have some sniffles but I am mostly a functioning human being.

Which brings me to my life.

It's now been a week since the upheaval and everything is still not right here. I have zero will to go back to my routine. It's like it got messed up so now it's going to take me forever and ever (or until the mess drives me crazy) to get back to it.

These are the first words I have written in a week. I do not find them satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment