Sunday, December 2, 2012

Things are coming together

Website is coming together. About a day and a half until it launches.

Still no job. Second interview coming up on the in a week or so.

My muscles aren't working tonight because it is so damn hot in here I have the window open and I'm wearing shorts.

We've never turned the heat on in this apartment since we moved in two years ago. There are heated spots on the walls and floors. We're apparently directly above the hot water tank and most of the pipes to the other two floors flow through our interior walls. As a result, we don't have to turn on the heat and have like $20 a month electricity bills. Add to the natural heat from the apartment we also had the oven on to make dinner and I had a shower as hot as I can physically stand it. I am sweltering.

My English skills start failing when I get hot. My physical coordination starts to fail. Hopefully things start to cool off in here so I can get some more work done.

I'm wonky and tired. I'm not sure if this post is in English. I think I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment