Thursday, April 11, 2013

Supercranky

So the woman I was teaching to do my job quit today. Turns out, she's over half way through her training to be a certified general accountant and has never worked as an assistant before.

Why he chose her, I have no idea.

Actually, I do... but that's not something I can explain in a public blog post.

Anyway, in 6.5 days (maybe less, because if I can get in to see my GP on Friday, I'm going to take the day) it's no longer my problem.

If he can't find someone to fill the job for long enough after I leave, that ain't my problem.
***

This job is killing my will to live. I have so much to do, but I come home every day just vibrating in rage and disgust that I end up sitting with my laptop in bed making lists of shit that needs to be done before we leave.

And watching The Daily Show and Colbert at 9 PM because I can thanks to Time Shift.
***

If you have depression or a history or depression, READ THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment