Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PPPS

The 17 18  songs I received from my friends for my music project. They will not be identified by song, but I'd like to thank Lesley, Sam, Sammy, Rogue, Shelley, Tracey J, Leigh, Renee, Hayley, Jason, Jamie, Jackie, Kate, Donna, Duane and two women named Jen. Listed alphabetically by artist as they appear in my iTunes playlist.

Dancing Queen - ABBA
Verlaine - Charles Trenet
Hurricane and Fire Survival Guide - Cloud Cult
I Wanna Drive the Zamboni - Daddies Gear
Point of View - DB Boulevard
1234 - Feist
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Doll-Dagga-Buzz-Buzz-Ziggity-Zag - Marilyn Manson
Bloody Mother F*****g A*****e - Martha Wainwright
Float On - Modest Mouse
Smack My Bitch Up/Where's Your Head At? - Prodigy V. Basement Jaxx
Lodestar - Sarah Harmer
Move Any Mountain - The Shamen
It's a Great Day to be Alive - Travis Tritt
Beautiful Day - U2
Linus & Lucy - Vince Gauraldi Trio (yeah, it's the Charlie Brown song!)
Illusion - VNV Nation
We're Going to be Friends - The White Stripes


Tomorrow I'll talk about the project and how it worked.
Edit:I forgot to add one from my iTunes to my playlist! Sorry person who gave it to me!

1 comment: