Sunday, November 29, 2009

Listography 7 - List the strangest places you've had sex

Uh, mum?

Hi.

I'm not going to do this list. For your safety and mine.

Not that I am a member of the mile high club or anything, it's just that you might read this and that would be gross.

Quick update:

1. I am working 40 hours a week for an over 80 year old accountant. Yeah, it's as fun as it sounds.

2. Fatigue and heat sensitivity are still largely at bay.

3. I know what I have to do but I really lack the discipline and/or interest to do it.

4. Football day has inspired me to dance to ABBA, Lady Gaga, Diana Ross and Madonna. I also got the much needed manicure and pedicure out of the way.

5. I've figured out that wine isn't really for me, so I'm going to become a connoisseur of cocktails.

6. I've decided that whatever it is I end up doing with my life, it should come with a large gay following.

7. I cut my left index finger in a tragic bagel incident a few days ago and man is it gross. I just changed the dressing today and realized I probably should have went for a stitch or some glue. Meh.

8. I don't think there is a number 8. I can't think of anything else.

9. Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment