Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stuck

For about 10 years now I've been stuck on a treadmill life.

As I was making my way on public transit today I realized how many times I've been *here*. Not on the 99B, though I've been on it a lot, but here in this same situation.

I'm stuck in a job that I hate for not enough money because I don't have the credentials to do something more interesting.

(notice I said credentials, not skills)

This is what a 155 IQ and problems with authority will get you, folks.

Perhaps there's a living to be made as a cautionary tale?

I continue to work my ass off for this man. I will continue looking for a better job.
I am working full time to no ill effect manly because I can now and there's no guarantee how long I will be able to do this. So I will do everything to my fullest ability today because I know that the MS monster lurks in the shadows and will eventually take everything from me.

Really, if the world ends in 2012, I'm totally okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment