Saturday, January 12, 2013

Classic TV

"My mother always used to say: 'The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.'"
 Rose Nylund (Betty White)
The Golden Girls
***

I can't fall asleep until I watch The Golden Girls. I laugh out loud at least once during every episode. That almost never happens when I watch current sitcoms.
***

"You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die."
  Rose Nylund (Betty White)
The Golden Girls
***

I need a job so bad, if only for the excuse to leave my house and wake up at a time before 10 AM every day.

Tomorrow Joe and I are going to do a bunch of deep cleaning/seasonal chores tomorrow.

I have no idea how that's going to work, but it is going to work.
***

Thanks Kimli!

No comments:

Post a Comment