Monday, June 16, 2014

Seriously.

Someone is going to get a nastily worded letter if I don't soon find three steady clients.
***

Multiple expletives AND some bonus blasphemy. I promise.
***

I'm kind of phoning this one in because I have other stuff I should be doing. Like showering, and figuring out what I'm going to do tomorrow, and getting stuff done tonight that makes tomorrow morning easier.

I generally love being a grown up, but trying to maintain a basic level of competence is exhausting.
***

It's 10:39 PM and its starting to feel like I woke up for no reason at 7 AM. Which is what I did, because brain and because someone told me that drinking a half liter of water before bed was a great thing to do because it acts like "an internal, bodily alarm clock". Which would have been great if that alarm hadn't gone off 2 hours after I went to bed, and then I never really got back to sleep after that.
***

You know what convinced me that evolution was real? The human body is totally fucking inefficient.

Intelligent design would have created us without the need to expel waste. I'm convinced of this.

Stupid bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment