Sunday, October 21, 2012

Not inspired

Purple was 1-1 this weekend. Minnesota won and Baltimore lost.

The four things that need to happen for a successful NFL weekend. Purple needs to win and the Patriots and Steelers need to lose. If the Steelers lose this game (Go Bengals!) then my weekend will be 2-2.
***

I miss hockey.
***

I have five x-stitch projects that just need finishing into greeting cards, fridge magnets or pillows but that's the part that sucks and isn't any fun so they're just sitting unfinished. I have the best of intentions to do that tomorrow, but I am sure that something will come up.
***

I have a spreadsheet of all the materials I have available for x-stitching. Next weekend I am making a white glitter star fridge magnet, and starting a set of 3 or four glitter backed magnets according to my spreadsheet. I have six days to think about it. 

Or not.
***

The NFL has stolen my heart. I don't follow US college football because I reject organized religion.
***

I had two phone interviews last week. I have no idea how they went. I have a job search group meeting on Tuesday, all day.

yay...

I still hate looking for a job.
***

Somebody give me some inspiration. No Gandhi quotes or pics of kittens or flowers, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment