Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stuck

Everything is going to be so different in six months.

But right now NOTHING is changing and all I can really do is sketch out a plan of the things I need to do so the change happens smoothly. Hopefully.

One of my phone interviews from last week turned into a "It's not us, it's you." email. Which I guess is okay because it didn't fit the plan well.

I have a phone interview tomorrow morning. I am resigned to indifference toward anything that isn't an in-person interview with the person who is empowered to hire. And even then, I am not hopeful or eager.

I have a coffee & business chat on Thursday I want to be hopeful about, but I am unsure it is the right opportunity or it will fit the plan.

I guess I'll know that on Thursday afternoon.

I'm working on starting my own business. That feels right as well as smart. I guess I'll know if that is working out by this time next year.

Until forward motion can start happening... here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment