Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Brain. Full.

I've been writing content for my website. I've been trying to find a job.

I sleep. I type. I send emails. I sleep. I type. I clean something. I sleep. I type. I stitch some.

I watch The Golden Girls at 1 AM. Then I sleep again.

Tomorrow I will add laundry and an evening meeting into the mix, because I'm a real wild one an' I like a wild fun.

I'm feeling 100% better about my life in recent days because I made a plan back in July, and despite losing my job and struggling more financially than I thought I would be at this point in the plan, I'm following through with it.

Barring any technical difficulties I will launch my website on December 3. Hopefully there will be a new job just around the corner. Please, please, please let there be a job right around the corner. I have big plans. I need some financial stability to keep the plan moving.

My sleeping pill is kicking in. Maybe I'll be out cold by 2:30 AM. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment