Friday, November 2, 2012

Stuff that's got me thinking


  1. I was told the other day that my biggest barrier to employment was that I was too awesome. For serious.
  2. What would/do I consider success?
  3. I need to make some time to change all my passwords to 14 characters or longer, including numbers and special characters (if allowed). When will I make that time?
  4. I love The Container Store and they have no plans to expand to Canada at this time and that makes me sad.
  5. Self-employment, even part-time hours and part-time income, is looking and sounding better and better.
  6. I might have to learn to like people more than I do in order to be successful in business, even part-time.
  7. "Everyone's a libertarian until their state is under 10 feet of water."
  8. I wonder if I could convince Joe to change our last name to something cooler?
  9. If it weren't for the internet my life would be totally different. I would not live in Vancouver, I would not be married to the person I am married to and would not have spoken to anyone I have spoken to (other than my mum and my sister) in the past two months.
  10. I forget where I was going with this. I wonder if that is a problem like my word choice cognitive problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment