Sunday, July 7, 2013

Confined

I'm posting this from the Blogger mobile app. I'm doing that BECAUSE MY APARTMENT HAS NO INTERNET.
It's been like this for more than 2 hours.
Having figured out that my day doesn't ever start until I put a bra on (yes, I just figured that out like 4 days ago) I think I'm going to do that, then attempt to have a super-productive day.
Thankfully, almost everything I need to do online can be done on my phone.
Almost.
I hate the internet in my apartment building. As soon as I start making more money, we're getting a faster, more reliable setup.
Speaking of more money, the job I have wanted more than anything in the past three years has just been posted by a company here in Windsor. I love my current job, but it's part time/on call and that doesn't look like that's changing anytime before October. I'm not sure I can afford to keep loving my job.
AS SOON AS I GET INTERNET BACK (said loud enough for someone who can fix it to hear) I'm going to apply for that job. The worst thing that can happen is that they never call.
Right?
I'm hot and bored now.

No comments:

Post a Comment