Thursday, September 13, 2012

I haz a sad.

There will be no hockey in Hockeyville.

My dad says no hockey until Christmas. I've known this for months, but I didn't really want to believe it.

2005 was a terrible winter. I'm surprised I didn't take up with the NFL then. I don't want to go through that again.

I think Gary Bettman is an asshole and a detriment to the game.

I think the owners need to realize that they will make $0 from hockey games if there is no hockey. Most billionaires don't like to lose out on revenue.

I also think that the players deserve more than 50% of the revenue because without them... there is no revenue. THAT, to quote Bill Clinton - Secretary of Explaining Shit, is just arithmetic.

That said, I'm not going to quibble about how much more than 50% the players deserve. That's Donald Fehr's job.

I miss hockey so much. June was so long ago, and now... now it seems even further away.

Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment