Monday, September 17, 2012

Trying the Blogger Android app

It's super basic and from the reviews it's shite at posting photos but we'll see if this is a format worth future consideration.
I'm awake far too late (again) because of my 6-hour catatonic state yesterday. I even forced myself out of bed at 10:30am in hopes that less than 6 hours asleep would have me exhausted by 11pm.
No such luck because I mainlined caffeine all day to fight the fatigue I don't want to show. It's just wearing off now. Sleep may happen in the next 60 minutes if I am lucky.
I've been thinking about what I would do if I won a $50 million Lotto Max and I've decided that I would split the money in 3- Joe, me and Us. My third I would put away enough capital to earn $200K a year in after tax income and the rest I would give away to my friends and some family to make their lives easier/better.
I think about this a lot. I think about it most when I realize I have forgotten to purchase a ticket.
Goodnight.

1 comment: