Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Working

It has happened again. I am back in this job that nearly drove me to the edge of sanity and after two months of work it's clear that I am getting back in that rut.

I don't want that. I also don't want to stop getting paid until I find some other way to support myself.

So... serious job search starts tomorrow. I will find the job that will be perfect for me for the next 20 to 22 months before we go back east when Joe finishes school.

I will do it because I made a choice a year ago to change my life, and started putting that plan into effect the day after my birthday. I've been focusing on making healthier choices for my physical body since then, and in a couple of weeks I was going to start focusing on putting together a nice home for us. With my realization that my brain is spinning out of control I'm going to move up the career/job change I was going to put off until the new year.
***

A-Rod wuz ROBBED! But day-um that S'Hawks defence was amazing.
***

If you love me you will bid enough money to win me this. Or you could just BuyItNow for me.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment