Friday, October 4, 2013

*head*smash* *head*smash* *head*smash* *head*smash* *head*smash*

I have had a day of days.

I found out so many things about my boss today that I am unsure if I can keep working for him.

He does not understand the difference between "profit" and "cash flow". He takes his "profits" every month, leaving almost nothing to run the business with. He budgets for a company that routinely bills $30K a month on a "day-to-day, sometimes week-to-week" basis. He can't believe that you would save money you made in July to pay bills in December. He is running this business like a crazy person.

If he needs more money, he arranges to lease the tools and hire another person, having NO consideration for something called "debt-to-income ratio".

NO WONDER he can't afford to hire me on a part-time basis.

This is what you get when you start a business without a business plan.

This is what I get when I don't listen to the man who says "You're too professional to work for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment