Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stupid is as stupid does

I am making the stupidest mistakes.

I have an obsessive attention to detail gene and MS has broken it. I can barely think, let alone think critically or logically. My brain is a mess, my attention span shot and I'm missing errors that used to stand out to me like a neon sign.

I have a psychiatrist appointment in a couple of weeks. I wonder if it is worth having a look at. I just know that I am failing at my job because my brain is failing me.

I am so fucking tired of MS stealing things from me.

Is it not bad enough that it's stolen my looks, my ability to move properly or regularly, my fun and my ability to do something more challenging with my life? It has to steal my brain too?

FUCK YOU MS! Fuck you right in the ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment