Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Who needs action when you got words?"

My current obsessions include, but are not limited to:

Betty White
Finding the time to write
Finding subjects to write about
Cold remedies
Finding a job
Trying to make people like me
***

Will I reach a point in my life where there's nothing more to say, and only things to do?
***

Will I reach a point in my life when I realize that the horizon I am looking at today is land under my feet?
***

I'm never sure if where I am standing is where I planned to be. I knew back then that I wanted to be anywhere but here. But I'm pretty sure that where I am now isn't what I was hoping for.
***

The eastern horizon is a wall of tree covered volcanic rock. In my tired, weaker moments, I find it claustrophobic. I am unable to fly. That feels like the only way to get free of this place.
***

"But those were all just guesses, wouldn't help you if they could."

No comments:

Post a Comment