Friday, August 2, 2013

I got this thing...

I don't normally ask Doctor Internet about symptoms, ESPECIALLY MS symptoms, but this has got me kind of weirded out, so I thought I would see if any of my other MSers had anything like this.

If I talk for more than about 10 minutes, just like back and forth in a normal conversation, I start straining for volume and pitch. I actually have to work to form words, and keep my voice audible. Talking becomes *exhausting* and full of effort.

Now, if you know me... talking is kind of my thing. I can talk forever. I used to never shut up.

This turn of events is kind of a big deal. It's been going on for a month or so.

Part of me wonders if it's just lack of use. I don't work very much, I don't have any friends locally, I "talk" to pretty much everyone in my life by typing to them. This also includes Joe, because he's not home a lot and when he is he's like linear algebra and C programming 24/7.

I don't really talk anymore, or at least not even half as much as I used to, and my body just isn't used to it when it happens.

The other part of me wonders if this is a new MS symptom and I'm going to be unable to walk or see or stay awake in a few weeks.

Because that's always a possibility.
***

Apparently, I'm not going to get any Adderall until I am sleeping more than 12 hours at a time.

So there goes my plans for that legal addiction.
***

I have the teensiest amount of hope that I will have a steady liveable income by the beginning of next month. But it won't be at my current job, and I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment