Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February

I do not have enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I want to in a day AND play Mafia Wars, FarmVille and FishVille.

Something's gotta give and it will probably be Mafia Wars and FishVille.

I'm still stitching, but it is going painfully slow because my job and my virtual mobstering, farming and aquarium-ing keep me from it.

Damon offered up a great line for a new pillow and I am trying to figure out how to make it artistic.

I have a long time internet friend who's coming to visit in May and I love her eleventy for picking Vancouver, BC, Canada as her holiday location. I have another long time internet friend who is coming in July and I love her eleventy as well.

10 days until this place really sucks.

Too bad there isn't a god to have mercy upon our souls. That would be useful at a time like this.

MS is now just this never ending annoyance that just grates on my last nerve day in and day out and then gets followed by a hot flash. It's awesomesauce.

I need more hours. I need more will to live. I need a less sucky job.

Dear my last two fingers on each hand:

I need for the feeling to either come back or stay gone. This variable level vibrating nerve thing you've got going on really drives me to distraction.

Best regards,

Lori

I am weirded out by one of the definitions for my first name in the Urban Dictionary.
I want Amazon to ship my stuff because their shipping date estimate expires in one hour.

Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment