Sunday, May 9, 2010

Allergies

Blah.

Whatever trees there are in my neighbourhood I did not grow up with them. Between this pollen and the dust in my office the post-nasal drip is alternately making my nose run or making me choke and cough.

This sucks.

I've been thinking too much and too often these days. I really want to hang out with my friends.

Sometimes it's difficult to be an extrovert married to an introvert. I love the driven, sketchy artist thing Joe's got going on, don't get me wrong, but I would have people over a lot more if he actually liked people being in the house with any regularity.

So now what I want is a Salon. Every month or six weeks getting women I know together to have some wine or cocktails and just talking about stuff we're doing, or reading, or whatever. Hell I don't even need to know them, I just want to hang out with them and do something fun and interesting.

That's my brilliant thought of the week.

My Copaxone is going pretty well. I don't like the reaction I get after injecting in my thigh. I get a big hive like reaction an inch or so from the injection site for about 10 minutes. That's the only place that happens. I know that that is a pretty normal reaction that lasts about as long as it is normally supposed to, but I don't like it.

I had more I wanted to write about by my runny eyes and nose are driving me bonkers. I'm going to do my shot and then settle in for Betty White on SNL. I had to stop reading Twitter because there were too many spoilers from the east coast viewers I follow.

Jerks flaunting their ability to live in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment