Friday, August 31, 2012

Weather report

I remain, for the time being at least, somewhat gainfully employed. This is good, I guess.

I don't know what else to do, so I'll just do whatever shows up. My old job has shown up, so I roll with it.

I'm having one of those "invisible symptom" days.

I've either got cog-fog or I'm falling down tired or some combination of both.
I've got a spasm in my third toe of my right foot.
I've lost all feeling in my second toe of my right foot.
My right index finger is particularly numb yet tingly.

It took me three attempts on each of those sentences above (and now four on this one) to put them in English. Writing is difficult when you can't think. It should not be this hard.

I think I'm going to go slam back a Red Bull and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment