Wednesday, February 6, 2013

15 days

I have 15 days to find a job or we have to seriously reconsider our continued Vancouver residency.

My husband has never been unemployed this long except for when he was a full-time student.

I haven't been out of work this long since recovering from my first MS attack.

Things are terrifying for us. I'm trying to figure out what I can differently, but I am not sure what that is.

I'm going to maintain the basics over the next two weeks, but I am going to be far less social, far less fun, and far less interested in anything that isn't employment related.
***

I cry every single day. For at least an hour. I've been trying to do it while Joe is at math class or while he's sleeping.
***

Tomorrow is the first Habs v. Bruins meeting of the truncated season. Thanks TSN for airing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment