Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Um, whut?

Annette Funicello died today.
"Her family told Extra that Funicello passed away from complications of her illness, and they were by her side when she was taken off life support. Funicello had been in an MS coma for years."

What in the flying fucking fuck is an "MS coma"?

I've had MS for almost five years, I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVAH, heard that this was a thing.

How is this a thing?

Why did no one tell me it is a thing?
***


***

My temp job gets easier but vastly more irritating as of tomorrow.
***

Barring something unforeseen happening, two weeks from right now I will be sleeping in a hotel in the Greater Missoula, Montana Area on the way to Ontario.

I have never wanted anything so badly in my entire life.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it seem like time slows to a near halt when waiting for something to get here? I hate that...

    ReplyDelete