Thursday, May 16, 2013

Attitude Adjustment

5 hours ago I set to writing this blog post, then some stuff happened, and I just CLRL+A'd the whole thing and started over.

I was going to write that I hate it here. I was going to write that it just isn't the place I want to be. I was going to write a list of things that piss me off about the place.

But now I'm not going to because I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon for easily the most interesting job I've been offered in years.

It'll be really challenging. I'll have to drive a lot. I'll get to travel some. It doesn't pay very well at the start.

But I really want the job.

Badly.

So badly, I'm about to fork out $85 to a STRANGER (on the basis of a single online review, the fact that it's three blocks from my house, AND their name is UNRULY) to cut and colour my hair the morning before my interview.

Because this mop of mine is a HOT FUCKING MESS, yo.

He wrote in his email to me that I am the most qualified candidate he's had apply, and wanted to meet with me right away. (Friday afternoon of a long weekend, even.)

I want this job and I will not say anything mean about Windsor for a whole week if I get it.
***

Also, I have a neighbour who can't seem to get his/her shit together with the car alarm. The thing has gone off 7 times in 15 minutes.

I hate that neighbour.
***

We aren't going to be able to travel this weekend because of Joe's education getting, but I realized today the bonus of being around on a long weekend.

There are going to be a few walks of shame on MONDAY morning... and that will be awesome.

So looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment