Monday, May 11, 2009

Symptom Log: Day 29

Last day of the symptom log. I know I have found it riveting. (/sarcasm)

Same as it has been for the last week or so. Stuff comes and goes... etc. etc. etc.

I've learned a lot about myself over the past month. First, I'm really, really fucking angry. All the time. 

Second, people don't like talking to, hanging out with, or associating themselves in any way with angry people.

Third, I'm am far too selfish and self-centred to give much of a shit about your problems until someone fixes mine.

Fourth, I have lowered my expecations for my life every year since I can remember and I'm now thinking that "Homeless baglady in a wheelchair" is a life option by the time I'm say 65 or 70.

Fifth... wait, no one wants to hear the fifth. My life has become one big "No. You can't do that." or "You don't understand. I can't do that."

I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment