Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One Week

I've been on Wellbutrin for a week. Joe says I'm already better, but he doesn't live inside my head.

Since 7 days went so well, I'm now on two pills a day. I take one at 9 AM and one at 2 PM. I have a reminder set up on my CrackBerry to make sure I make that 2 PM pill. I've also put 7 pills in the sample container the psychiatrist gave me whilst my Free Drugs for Nuts plan kicked in. These are for my purse, just in case I'm not home at 2 PM.

I have a coffee meeting on Thursday morning with someone who wants to talk possible job with her company. I don't have any details, but it could be interesting. Or it could be a total waste of time. I won't know until sometime after 10:30 AM on Thursday.

I had a lovely time in the park, except for the aphids. *shudder* Bugs and dirt are why I don't like it outside much or often.

Wednesday I have appointments with both my neurologist and my family doctor. That will be an interesting day. I'll also know then when my next mitoxantrone treatment will be. I'm not sure if I should try to have it two weeks before my birthday or wait until the week after my birthday. It's a bid decision, because I'm turning 35 and there may be a meltdown.

And a party. I'm having a fucking party and everyone I know in Vancouver had better show the fuck up for it.

Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

  1. I am so there for the partying, just let me know when. :)

    ReplyDelete