Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Almost Internet Famous

In having a look at my traffic sources (because I am a big nerd about such things) I found out that my post, Battles, was featured on Carnival of MS Bloggers last week. I am humbled that someone found something I wrote interesting enough to pass along.

MSbloggers.com is run by Lisa Emrich, one of the first people I met online when I was newly diagnosed. Her personal site Brass and Ivory was the first site I sat down and read after seeing some of the articles she wrote for HealthCentral.com on MS.

I like her style and the way she handles her dual diagnosis of MS and rheumatoid arthritis. She's out there every day advocating for patients and educating the public on these two diseases. As an MS patient, I'm glad we've got someone like Lisa in our corner.

I'm looking forward to her stories when she returns from Europe.

Thanks Lisa for doing what you do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lori!!

    Your post Battles really spoke to me and my thoughts. I was sure that others would relate.

    Did you know that you specifically have helped me to avoid being completely US-centric when I write about MS and social issues? I've appreciated getting to know you a bit over the years. So wonderful to know that you are continuing to do well.

    I've finally slept a couple of nights in my own bed and need to sit down to write a few stories. And howdy do I have a few entertaining ones, especially related to two men (from Algiers and Tunisia) who were basically people watching in Lucerne. The conference itself was fun in Zurich, especially getting to see some MSers I had met in person two years ago. Then Rob and I had a good time exploring. Very glad we went. :)

    ReplyDelete