Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another list

  1. This:


  2. This too:


  3. It's official. I hate HTML. Blogger's defaults made this post into a nightmare. Trying to figure out all the tags start and end... what should have been a two minute operation ended up taking 15.

  4. I move in about four and a half weeks. I'm feeling pretty good about my progress, but it does concern me that there is not one job listed on LinkedIn for the place I'm moving.

    NOT ONE.

  5. If you want to come to my Say Goodbye! Take Our Stuff! party on April 20, hit me up on Facebook and I'll send you an invite... or remind you that I've already sent one you've forgotten to reply too.

  6. I am so looking forward to getting out of Vancouver. It feels like I'm halfway there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment