Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

This weekend is so lame. It has brought back memories of The Best Thanksgiving Ever (aka The Carson Incident)

Due to the publication ban I can't share the details of the evening here, but suffice to say it's a pretty badass story. According to one of the participants, the story is so badass that when she tells it people thinks she made it up.

She didn't. It's all true. I don't think that I could do a night like that again. I'm eight years and an MS diagnosis older. But man, was that fun.

Also, if of my readers knows a Vancouver pothead named Boyd who was on the Seabus on Thanksgiving Saturday 2004, tell him to get in touch. A friend of mine would like to say hi and thank him for the warm welcome he gave her on her first trip to Vancouver.



1 comment: