Sunday, November 25, 2012

Music to my Ears

So, I'm having this symptom with my hearing. If something is too loud my ears start popping like I've just descended 20,000 feet. I will also get a shooting pain if a sound is too high; like cymbals, babies crying or laughing, and whistles.

I think I have to get this checked out, because it's been going on for a couple of months.

As a result I've been avoiding music. Since like August.

I don't like Mumford and Sons, or that guy who sings "Home", so I don't feel like I've missed any music of significance.

If I am wrong, please let me know.
***

Purple was 1-1 today. Teams I hate were 1-1 today.

I miss hockey. So very much. Too bad the NHL does NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ITS FANS.

Junior hockey, the 1978 Stanley Cup final and the 2002 Men's Olympic Ice Hockey gold medal game are just not cutting it.

I need me some Max Pacioretty, PK Subban and Carey Price. So. Very. Much.
***

I'm hungry, I have no hockey, Aaron Rodgers is losing, there's nothing good on television, and I'm tired of working on website stuff.

I should get someone to solve the hungry problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment