Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hiya.

happy canada day
Happy Canada Day!

I have a solumedrol headache from mito treatment #4.

Next dose is October 15, 2009... the second anniversary of the day I quit smoking and my friend Erin's birthday.

I have a peer support person the MS Society gave me who calls me and has left the door open for me to call her. I don't know what to say to her, so I just let her ask the questions.

I have been given a prescription for a stationary bike. I don't get enough exercise and I will start to atrophy if I don't get 30 minutes of aerobic exercise 4 days a week. So I have to buy a stupid Human Hamster Wheel.

I'm sore and cranky from steroids and my left hand hurts from having a couple liters of fluid pushed into it today. So Ima go lay down and play solitaire on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment