Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Forecast:

"...tomorrow calls for a high of "Holy Fuck It's Hot" and a low of "Oh My God"."

I am still mobile, which gives me some idea that my heat sensitivity isn't as bad as it used to be.

I applied for the first job I think I would be able to do, but the close date isn't until the end of next month, so I don't think I'll hear about it for a while.

I got my appointment for the job developer. Since it's a long weekend coming up and a short week next week I can't get in until Monday, Aug 10.

I have been living off of fruit smoothies, sandwiches and popsicles. The smoothies are GOOOD.

I think I've lost some weight, but because I refuse to own a scale I just have to judge by the fit of my clothes.

I've done a lot of stitching this week and it's kind of the perfect thing to do while its hot. Requires little movement.

Blueberries fresh from the field are awesome with vanilla yogurt.

Please, make this weather go away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori!
    Thank you for your comment to my post. I wrote back to you please come back to my blog about the Polls and help me understand or give me some suggestions.

    Thank You!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete