Monday, July 27, 2009

Don't start no shit, there'll be no shit.

The title of this post is today's yoga mantra. It is interchangeable with "Oh shit, here we go!" Tomorrow's may just be "If you ain't got no money, take your broke ass home." But we'll see.

Today I spent 50 minutes trying to hash out this idea I had late last night that wasn't gone when I woke up so I had to write it down. It was like a song from the 90s, a documentary I saw in 2006 and memories of communal living in my teens & 20s all mashed together and won't stop.

Is it normal to have Justin Long's voice in my head as I write? He's Mac. I'm PC. The idea has clearly made me bonkers.

I sent my first two x-stitched fridge magnets today! I'll post a photo of both of them once the recipients get them in the mail.

Tomorrow is my grandma's 85th birthday. I already wrote about how I had to call her and yell at her and make her cry. Since that call she's been doing, not trying. She's going to get herself better and I will get to see her again.

Today's Joe's last history class, and with the possible exception of last summer's adventures in biology, I've never seen him so happy to see the back of that class. I've been informed that I don't have a husband unless summoned from August 1 to 10. If anyone wants to entertain me during this time, I'd appreciate it.

I should hear from the employment agency today or tomorrow so going that will use up some of my time.

So many people have told me not to stress about finding a job but what these people don't seem to understand is that *not* having a job is my *biggest* stressor. I'm not a workaholic, but everything I like to do costs money, and if I don't have an income I can't have any joy. I'm also the only one who was making money since Joe went back to school before I got sick.

In short No job = No life.

I've been told that I am not to go back to my previous line of work because its too stressful, I have no idea how that his going to work. I have nothing to do, day in and day out, and I can't afford to do most of what I like to do. I can't type or stitch all day because my hands cramp up. I'm reading what I've got available, but since I don't read any fiction other than Michael Slade novels I'm running out of books to re-read even. THOUGH! I didn't know he had a new book out last summer! I'm going to have to go get that one and very, very soon.

I'm kind of uncoordinated today. I'm finding the humidity far more difficult to deal with than when it's just hot.

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment