Thursday, July 16, 2009

News

I found out that my neurologist is moving back to Germany to do research only. He apparently doesn't believe in letting his patients know and we were to be informed when we called in to make appointments.

I have my first physio appointment on Aug. 6.

I have been given another 5 months of Wellbutrin and told that the best we can hope from the drugs is more energy and I won't kill myself, but the depression is likely to last until I reach my "level of acceptance" of my disease.

Given that I'm not likely to accept that, I imagine I'll be on Wellbutrin til hell freezes over.

The heat of the past two days has had me housebound again. This shit is getting OLD.

Other than that I just feel wonky. I don't know how else to explain it.

I've fired up my political blog again. My friend Demitri conned me into rejoining The Party.

I may just live to regret this.

No comments:

Post a Comment