Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whatever.

Another day of taking it easy after having my treatment. I did manage to get a couple loads of laundry done though.

It's a good thing that I wasn't trying to get out and about town today because it was much too hot for me to be running around. I can't go out in anything over 26 degrees and today it was 30 in East Van. Tomorrow it's supposed to be the same, but I hope that my appointment before noon will get me there and back before the hottest part of the day.

My appointment is with a job support agency that says it specializes in helping people with disabilities find meaningful employment. I'll be the judge of that. I just hope that it isn't as frustrating and enraging as the last time I tried to get into this.

I think that the Wellbutrin is making my insomnia worse. That's not cool.

I am so angry and I can't even specifically name why.

I need a stationary bike and it's the last thing I've ever wanted to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment